“Simon J”
Review of The Harbour Hotel

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Gorleston-on-Sea
The Harbour Hotel
Haverfordwest, United Kingdom
“Simon J”
Reviewed 31 August 2012

“First Class” is the thing that springs to mind. I spend a lot of time working away from home, usually I would use a B&B while I look for a semi permanent place to stay Monday to Friday but in this instance it has not been the case. I have now been there for quite a few months and am more than happy. The rooms are always clean and well maintained and the owners Vince and Aura are very attentive and would make anyone’s stay a pleasure. If your requirements are for a short break or as in my case for a longer duration I would recommend trying out the Harbour Hotel. If only there were more places like this!

Room Tip: All the rooms are of a good size and standard, I am sure if you explain your requirements Vince and...
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
KINGS LYNN
Reviewed 19 August 2012

Having returned from our stay.Would like to say vince and aura were very helpfull,pleasent people could not do enough for us. Food was excellent and very good value.Rooms also very clean tidy will be going to stay again. ALSO TRY KIPPERS FOR BREAKFAST LOVELY.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
Harbour_Gorleston, Owner at The Harbour Hotel, responded to this review, 21 October 2014
I did spend over an hour in the height of the season (when I could have - and should have - been doing other things) to get you some local kippers (as we had no more in stock) so you could take some home with you. That's an obvious 4 out of 5 isn't it ? I hope in your next life you run a B & B !
Bradford, United Kingdom
Reviewed 14 August 2012

I stayed in a twin bedroom at this hotel and I must say it was wonderful! There was one small and one large bed and even though I slept on the smaller, I was very comfortable. The room was very clean, very very spacious and had good bathroom facilities. The Wi-Fi was working well and I got a good signal strength in my room.

The owners received me warmly, offered me tea and I chatted with them about the history of the place and other things. They are extremely nice people. I felt right at home. I will definitely stay at this hotel if I travel to Gorleston again.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with friends
Norwich, United Kingdom
Reviewed 26 July 2012

My husband and I stayed here for three nights after I had stayed with my Mum the year before. Vince and Aura are so friendly and helpful and the whole place is pristine clean. It is very reasonably priced and in a quiet street overlooking the harbour mouth. We will be back again many times !

Room Tip: ask for the harbour view !
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
Harlow
Reviewed 6 June 2012

You really can't go wrong here. The owners go above and beyond the call of duty to make your stay as relaxing as possible. Very friendly and homely. We had a family room which was large, very clean and with all the mod cons you would normally need. The beds were very comfortable, (I've never slept so well away from home), and the tasty breakfast is plentiful. What more could you want. Even the soft sandy beach is less than a five minute walk away.
Excellent value and I would have no hesitation staying again or recommending the Harbour Hotel to family and friends. If you are holidaying or visiting this area of Norfolk and looking for accommodation I would suggest you give the Harbour Hotel a try first.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
3 Thank Viva196868
Goose Creek, South Carolina
Reviewed 29 May 2012

My husband and I stayed at the Harbour Hotel for 10 nights and it was a very comfortable and the owners so friendly and always trying to make sure you had everything you needed. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone.

Room Tip: I didn't mean to click on the pool as there wasn't a pool.
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 January 2012

After looking for a place to stay so I could visit my friend who lives nearby, I then found the harbor hotel. On arrival was welcomed by Vincent the owner, he was welcoming and showed me to my room. The room was quite large fitting a double bed, sideboard, wardrobe and small en-suit. The standard of finish in the room was very nice clean and tidy.

Would recommend this bed and breakfast to friends and when visiting again I will be staying here.

• Stayed December 2011
1 Thank JeffMc89
Also consider these accommodations in or near Gorleston-on-Sea
The Pier Hotel
#5 of 21 in Great Yarmouth
Premier Inn Great Yarmouth Hotel
Premier Inn Great Yarmouth Hotel
#2 of 21 in Great Yarmouth

Been to The Harbour Hotel? Share your experiences!