I have never stayed at this hotel and so can only comment on the restaurant which has always been excellent. My Husband and I have eaten here together and also with friends, the waiting staff have always been attentive, friendly and shared a joke. Between us we have eaten every starter on the menu all of which have been very nice and just the right size and from the main course menu we have had steak, fish, chicken, chops, ham hock and a vegetarian curry all of which have been very good as have the desserts. The restaurant is nicely decorated and has a nice atmosphere with a mix of customer ages. Each time we have been, always in the evening there has been a large party of about 20 people but the waiting staff have coped well and have not neglected the other diners. We will be returning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Probably one of the most beautifully situated coastal hotels in England. Now a three star establishment; the relaxed surroundings of the Pier Hotel combined with quality home cooked food, great wines and friendly service make up the perfect ingredients for a wonderful stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Pier Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pier Hotel Gorleston On Sea
- The Pier Hotel Gorleston-On-Sea, Great Yarmouth