This Hotel has everything one could ask for, clean rooms, uniquely decorated, great service, on site parking and family owned. The hotel is within a 2 hour train ride of London, since we traveled during the off season the beach was not really our 1st choice, but the hotel offered a quiet haven from our travels of the English country side.
The pub has great food and a wonderful atmosphere. If you are up late at night you can have a nightcap in the pub and the proprietor may even join you and regale you with stories regarding his exploits and travels of the 5 continents he has lived and worked on.
You know when you think of a warm sunny awesome vacations you usually don't think of England as a hot spot, but you may have to rethink this idea. This Hotel over looks the water and has a wonderful veranda area, public room for large gatherings (Weddings, social events etc) as well as beautiful views from some of the rooms. All this hotel will need is warm weather and this hotel will be unstoppable book early cause it will be sold out FAST in the warm months.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Probably one of the most beautifully situated coastal hotels in England. Now a three star establishment; the relaxed surroundings of the Pier Hotel combined with quality home cooked food, great wines and friendly service make up the perfect ingredients for a wonderful stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Traveltool, S.L.U., Booking.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your The Pier Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pier Hotel Gorleston On Sea
- The Pier Hotel Gorleston-On-Sea, Great Yarmouth