I had an excellent experience in the Pier hotel over the period of about 7 months where I worked locally in the area. I had previously stayed in a couple of other local hotels, which frankly, didn’t have a patch on The Pier. When spending so much time away from home, feeling welcome with good food and friendly people is essential. The owners and staff always greet you with a smile and treat you like part of the family, and when dining in the same place most nights due to being tired the food was always perfect.
The rooms are tidy and well decorated and when you require something a little extra someone was always willing to assist. Carrying out business across the country requires little extras and they are provided here, FREE wireless Internet access and sky TV when you cant be bothered doing much else is great.
A stay well worth the money and location is perfect for the beach and various other activities; my only regret is I will not be here in the summer to sit out on the esplanade with a cold beer!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Probably one of the most beautifully situated coastal hotels in England. Now a three star establishment; the relaxed surroundings of the Pier Hotel combined with quality home cooked food, great wines and friendly service make up the perfect ingredients for a wonderful stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Traveltool, S.L.U., Booking.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your The Pier Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pier Hotel Gorleston On Sea
- The Pier Hotel Gorleston-On-Sea, Great Yarmouth