The Daiwa Roynet Tokyo-Osaki is wonderful for many reasons. Among them:
- Staff speaks some English. You would do well to learn a little Japanese to impress them. They are very respectful, polite, and helpful.
- Larger rooms than average, or so I'm told by a local.
- Osaki. This is a beautiful, clean, quiet area. There are several dining options in the immediate area as well as Family Mart convenience stores. Gotanda is also nearby if you're looking for small-scale nightlife. And it's only one stop away from Shinagawa on the JR East - Yamanote line.
- IL Chianti serves up a good buffet-style breakfast in the morning.
Room can get a little warm in the spring/summer seasons. I couldn't read the kanji to know how to work the AC Unit properly. So I opened the window often and it was pleasant.
You'll want to ask for an iron if your stash is crumpled. Only thing in the room is some goofy press contraption that really doesn't work. Toilets are nice. And on that note, we close the review. Cheers.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Rakuten, Ebookers, Priceline, Ctrip TA, KNT-CT Holdings Co.,Ltd.(YOKOSO Japan), Agoda, JAPANiCAN, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Daiwa Roynet Hotel Tokyo-Osaki reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Daiwa Roynet Hotel Tokyo-Osaki Shinagawa