“Great service and predictable meals”
Review of Wok On Bay

Wok On Bay
Ranked #8 of 24 Restaurants in Mt Martha
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 11 March 2014

Provides great quality food that is predictable great. Great menu selection, and the service from the staff is exceptional. Friendly and attentive staff in a great location.

2  Thank Ian W

Reviewed 27 February 2014

Live local & love take away from here I'm gluten free & they cater for this well. But our dine in experience was poor, waitress leaning across the table to remove plates. Plates cleared before we have all finished eating, wine glasses cleared before our wine was finished. Bill presented while we are still drinking. Booking was for 7.00pm we were home by 9.00pm. air con was turned off around 8.45. we felt like they just wanted us to go so they could close up. Disappointed

1  Thank MikaMelbourne
Reviewed 11 August 2013 via mobile

We often dine here. Great service and fantastic food - with an extensive menu and all freshly cooked. You will not be disappointed.

4  Thank MervRea
Reviewed 7 April 2013

I live locally and regularly take away from this restaurant. We enjoy the food as it is fresh, tasty and good value. I am vegetarian and they allow me to order what I want to eat with the sauce of my choice. We dine in with family and friends when we can and enjoy the atmosphere and comfy seating. The staff are attentive and friendly and make suggestions that are always tasty. My husband loves the Calamari but was recommended the Chili Pork and loved it.

1  Thank Jenstewart
Reviewed 6 April 2013 via mobile

Not the most stunning looking restaurant to eat in with the usual gaudy Chinese decorations and waiter uniforms. However, the food is fast, fresh and delicious!

Would particularly recommend the Mongolian steak and dim sims.

1  Thank TrekStars