Still worth a visit, but the rooms and areas around the pool are in need of an upgrade. The room keys are very chucking and frustratingly awkward to use. That aside the food is excellent as are the staff. Top breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This very attractive manor dating from the 16th and 18th Centuries west of Tours is surrounded by park and faces Lake Briffaut. Nature reigns supreme at the Domaine de Beauvois. You will appreciate the cuisine in this attractive, refined and comfortable private hotel, whether it is served in the stylish dining rooms or on the terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, TravelUp, HRS, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Chateau de Beauvois reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Domaine De Beauvois Luynes
- Domaine De Beauvois Hotel Luynes
- Chateau De Beauvois Luynes, Loire Valley, France