After spending a week here in 2013 we decided that we would do 10 days this year ( I must add that this is the first time in over 30 years that we have done the same place twice). We were not disappointed, we travelled as a group of 3 couples and stayed in the annexe, the rooms were ideal and of a good size ,the pool was extremely tranquil as the pool at the main building was preferred by families with children (mainly late afternoon).
The facilities at the hotel are very good and the restaurant is of a very high quality. The staff are extremely friendly and go out of their way to assist, one of the staff (Rabbi) even recognised me and greeted me like an old friend which when you consider how many people the staff deal with and meet in a year is incredible.Miranda always showed an interest in finding out what we had been doing during the day and would go the extra mile for us to ensure we enjoyed our stay.
We find the hotel an ideal base to explore the island from and after the hustle and bustle of the resorts you have somewhere tranquil to just chillax at.
We found it quite hilarious watching the deer winding up and chasing the geese.
To sum up, this is a paradise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the north of Mallorca, lying between the mountain and the sea at the Sierra of Tramuntana in a precious natural enclave you will find the estate of Monnaber Nou with one of the most beautiful hotels characterized by its old Majorcan style originally being the old houses of Monnaber Nou, conserving its old stones architecture and creating a mixture of tradition, simplicity and comfort.Due to its privileged location, history (century XIII) and harmonious decoration along with the exquisite and personalized customer service, the hotel is selected by nature lovers seeking for peacefulness, calmness and relaxation during their vacation. The hotel is considered the perfect place for conferences, incentives and events offering exclusiveness for groups in a separate building 500 m from the main building. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hotel Rural & Spa Monnaber Nou reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Rural And Spa Monnaber Nou
- Monnaber Nou Campanet
- Monnaber Nou Hotel Campanet
- Hotel Rural & Spa Monnaber Nou Campanet, Majorca