Review of ***TANIT FLAT***

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Terrible
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Terrible - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

kevsbest
Potton, United Kingdom
“"if you don't like it, you can go somewhere else" - also €120 - €200 to pick up a key! - Horrid customer service”
Reviewed 4 June 2018 for a stay in May 2018

I booked this apartment for my myself, my wife and our friend to arrive on the 29th May for 4 nights - we paid extra because our friend wanted her own room.
On the website Owners Direct it stated that the apartment was 2 bedrooms, as I couldn't see a picture of the second bedroom I emailed the owner to check, she responded with the booking so I booked my 2 bed apartment.
I also emailed the owner explaining our flight arrived at 20:30hrs and how would we pick up the key? The owner emailed me back to say her agent would meet me at the apartment and everything would be fine.
Whilst at the airport waiting for the flight, the agent contacted me to say, I will meet you but please be aware of our late check in charges.
When I messaged the agent back I was told that if you arrive after 21:00hrs then a charge of €120 would be payable, and if the check in was after 24:00hrs the cost of being given the key would be balloon to an eye watering €200, to be paid in CASH!
I was appalled, so i contacted the agent explaining that I'd let her know I was arriving at 20:30hrs and they should have been up front about the costs, what a rubbish start to our holiday I thought. The owners response was akin to "well I wont pay the agent so you must", I fail to understand why I should pay for this companies employees!
When we arrived, we were left to wait 30 minutes outside the apartment for the very expensive key holder and forced to pay the balance of the booking in the street before we entered.
I soon realised why they wanted the money before we entered the apartment..... the apartment was only 1 bedroom, therefore not as advertised. When we complained to the worlds most expensive key producer, we were told "if you don't like it, you can book somewhere else".
Awesome customer services right!!
It was getting late, so we paid and I emailed the owner the following day to complain as said it wasn't as advertised and I was upset. Her response "oh yeah we've just realised its advertised wrong". Not a word about misrepresentation or false advertising, no assistance to say you can have somewhere else to stay or offer of refund in any way.
Cala Vadella is beautiful but these jokers are not to be trusted and out to rip you off at any turn. Look elsewhere for accommodation.

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
6 Jun 2018
Kevin Thanks so much for your comment, however like in our other advertisement from which you came through we have stated our extra fares for late checks and early checks in, unfortunately in your case you didn't have the time to read it properly and you had this bad experience, because of you, like you didn't take care about your second payment, i don't know any host can allow someone to get in without the payment , but well, however, we are pretty sure, you have enjoyed of a wonderful sea views in a completely new property and also in a penthouse as courtesy from our part because of your disgusting behaviour, we can understand that surely you don't remember nothing about because of your general state, but well, we really appreciate your opinion about your stay, we hope maybe for next time you will take more care to read carefully the terms and conditions about the place you have rented in future.

Apart of this, we really hope you will have all this time to invest it planning your next holidays.

P.D. All our listings are correct and always we will try our best to host with the best quality of service can be possible for us.

Best wishes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing