“Fantastic” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Sa Punta de Talamanca

Sa Punta de Talamanca
Ranked #1 of 6 Restaurants in Talamanca
Price range: US$30 - US$60
Good for: View, Bar Scene, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Nottingham, United Kingdom
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2014

We have just returned from Ibiza and last Saturday night we celebrated my friends birthday.
The restaurant, food, view, service and attention to detail we're second to none.
There were 40 of us and everyone commented on how good the place was.
If you are going to Ibiza and want a treat then look no further.

• Turkish first
Warrington, United Kingdom
“Great view and lovely setting but not cheap”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

Recommended to us by our hotel. Really nice location looking back to Ibiza castle over the water and for watching the sun set over the hills. There is a cocktail lounge on the first floor which is really beautifully furnished. The cocktails here are also great - quite different from the usual fayre and about the same price as everywhere else at €12. They also serve Lebanese style food there but we ate on the ground floor in the main restaurant. The main restaurant was really nice with the same great views and good service - lots of staff around. We shared a starter then had steak each. Lovely steaks but at more than €30 each I think are quite expensive for steak and chips. Overall though a lovely setting and nice food - a place I would go back to.

Visited June 2014
London, United Kingdom
“Food with a view”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 June 2014

I attended a hen party dinner here (organised by others) and it was spectacular. The setting is gorgeous and the staff were attentive. I also have dietary requirements and the substitutes I received were delicious and I didn't feel left out from what everyone else was having (which sometimes happens).

• 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank sezabelle
England
“Disastrous”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 June 2014

This restaurant is undoubtedly in a beautiful setting and looks spectacular, however I can only comment on my personal experience of the place.
My partner and I had booked Ibiza for a short break to celebrate a special birthday. We popped into the restaurant on our first day to book it personally for the evening of my birthday.
Our hopes were high and we were both very much looking forward to spending our last night and a romantic birthday dinner here.
Upon our arrival, we were met by an empty restaurant and reluctant staff. We were told that an exclusive wedding was being held on the terrace which meant that the restaurant was closed. They had no record of our booking. My partner asked for the manager and for the reimbursement of our taxi fares.
The member of staff disappeared for some time and returned to say that the manager was not available as he was dealing with the wedding and that there was no access to cash. In all of this time, we were not even offered so much as a seat or a drink.
The staff member agreed to make us a booking at another restaurant nearby and ordered us another taxi (for which we paid).
Utterly appalling service. No one was held accountable, no one in a senior position was prepared to speak to us and our taxis were not reimbursed. We will not return.
Incidentally, we went on to The Harbour Club in Talamanca, less than a miles walk along the beach. The staff, location and food was amazing. They even sent over a complimentary bottle of Champagne. I am glad to say that they saved the evening for us.

• 1 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Duchess38
Milan, Italy
“fabulous view, great food ,great service,lovely evening”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2014

we walked from the other side of the bay and we had booked a table on the terrace. a magic evening, great ceviche, a lovely fish . what a remarkable evening

1 Thank nicolas s