We stayed here from 16/05/14 for 1 week, booked through First Choice, got of to a bad start, should of left Manchester at 06:00, left over 7 hrs later,
Location is a bit out of the way, not a lot surrounding, but almost on the beach, check in was quick and efficient, room 109, close to relaxing pool and reception area, room adequate, decor could be updated with brighter colours, nice bathroom, beds, comfy but on wheels, so slightest movement has the bed moving, nice views from balcony, pool to one side, sea from the other.
Restaurant: whatever time we went there was a shortage of tables, tables waiting to be cleared, this was at a time when it was less than half full, kids running around and being noisy, dress code not adhered to, so meal times not pleasant, food quality and choice, ok, hot food not kept hot enough, new tray of chicken stew was Luke warm as it came from the kitchen, waiting staff very few, but working hard.
Entertainment: oh dear, for adults very poor, the best part was the music played after entertainment had finished!
Drinks: premium brands available, good service from all bars, bottled wine, quite palatable with meals,
We weren't able to try other restaurants as they were only open I day each, these were booked before we got chance to book,
Not a lot of entertainment around the pool, probably because only opened previous week,
Nice beach, no sunbeds from hotel, you had to hire from beach.
Expensive Wi Fi €9 per day with 2 hot spots
Most food and entertainment geared for other nationalities.
I believe next year it will be featured as a Sensatori hotel, no doubt with an increase in price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 2015 completely refurbished 5* Sensatori Resort Ibiza is located on the beachfront of the wide sandy bay of Cala Tarida with sunset views. The new Sensatori concept comes with 5 a la carte restaurants next to the main restaurant, a main pool area and an adult only zone, "The Retreat" - with sports facilities, a splash park and play grounds for children, a world class Prestige Spa and 2 more pools. The Retreat is situated 500m away from the reception, shuttle available. The TUI best Family concept has moved to the Insotel Club Tarida Playa next door to the Sensatori Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Expedia, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Insotel Tarida Beach Sensatori Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Insotel Club Tarida Beach Hotel Cala Tarida
- Insotel Hotel Cala Tarida
- Insotel Hotel Tarida Beach
- Insotel Tarida Beach Sensatori Resort Cala Tarida, Ibiza