“peaceful stay”

Twin Creeks Motel
Twin Creeks Motel
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Lumby
Reviewed 7 July 2012

I liked my stay very much it was clean and quiet. There was a very big backyard the management was very friendly and nice I would definitely recommend this to others.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank john s

Reviewed 29 December 2011

I have stayed in this Motel with my family and my experience was unexpected.
Descent price (Got really good deal for staying 4 nights)
Nice Service.
Friendly Operator.
Excellent cleaning.
Huge backyard.
Enough parking space.
Ideal place who love quietness.

Overall my experience is really good and would return in future.

Room Tip: Must try this place at place.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank rid12
Reviewed 4 August 2011

It's a typical small-town motel with mismatched in-room dishes and cutlery, an older TV, and a pair of double beds in each room, but with one's standards set properly it's none too bad.

The good:

super awesome owner/operator
cheap!
no infestations
better than sleeping in a car
onsite bar/restaurant gives free chicken wings on your birthday, one per year of age

The bad (adjusted for expectations):

water pressure too high
cheap soaps and packet shampoo
rooms require airing out upon arrival
not enough lights
could hear neighbors' TV clearly

Room Tip: Stay in Vernon
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank Air_Koryo
Reviewed 3 August 2011

I have stayed there for three nights and found it very nice place at reasonable price. Manager and staff was really friendly and service was excellent. We all family members enjoyed that place.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank rid12
Reviewed 25 August 2010

Made a reservation 3 months prior, as we were attending a wedding. Arrived to find that we had no reservation on record, and no one else had one either. On the 6th manager since we called 3 months prior. Thank god they had lots of room, as only motel in town. Paid for 4 nights. Next morning we changed our plans and gave notice within their terms to leave a day sooner. No maid service that day. If we wanted fresh towels we would have exchange them at the office. Next morning noticed 2 chambermaids and asked them why we were missed. They said we were not on the list of people staying more than 1 nite. They apologized and took care of us. A short while later they returned and said that the manager instructed them to only clean after departure no matter how long the stay was. This resulted in a heated educational session on how a business is run by the maids to the manager. When checking out I pointed out that my credit card was to be cedited for 1 nites stay. He said he wasn't authorized to perform this task. Well I won't go into the tirade I launched on him. Phoned my credit card people and the y would investigate when I provide receipt copies etc. He wrote out and signed on the back of my receipt that they owed me an amount for an early departure. It looks like I am going to have to launch this investigation. It is unfortunate that the only place in town is owned by immigrants that have lived here for 30 yrs. and still do not speak any english and can only have as a manager an individual that speaks their native tongue and is given limited authority to perform anything else than their self serving agenda. Is it any wonder why predjudices continue to thrive?

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Brian F
Reviewed 10 July 2010

This is a travellers' motel, don't expect anything elaborate, The room we had was a kitchenette and was actually a half decent size. Our AC was definitely undersized so pack a fan if you can spare the room. The manager seemed quite nice and very friendly. There is no pool but there are a number of small lakes in the area.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank seanturvey
Reviewed 30 July 2008

Stayed for 2 nights at the motel and found the rooms newly renovated and extremely clean. Manager was friendly and helpful. Prices were also reasonable. We have stayed at much pricier motels and have not been treated as well as we were at the Twin Creeks Motel.
Will stop again next time we are passing through.

• Stayed: July 2008, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank divine52

Been to Twin Creeks Motel? Share your experiences!