BnB Wonderlandscape
TripAdvisor
No availability for your dates from our partners
Hotel de Commune(Dombresson)
No availability for your dates from our partners
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 May 2013

Me and my husband stayed for 3 nights. We enjoyed our stay here. Good breakfast, nice hosts, lovely room. We were given free 3-days bus-card. The bus is only a few minutes away. We stayed on the top floor. There is a nice little kitchen with fridge for the guests on the top floor. It is possible to put a bottle of wine in the fridge, or your own food, and make food in the small kitchen. There is a dishwasher and cups, glasses and plates in the small guest kitchen.
Possible to make tea or coffee. Would definitely stay here if we come back to Geneve. An old family home made a charming B&B.

Room Tip: Some of the rooms are facing the road. A bit busy with local traffic in the morning. But no problems at nighttime.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank SisselOslo
Reviewed 26 April 2013

This is a lovely house with lovely people, refurbished with style and quality! An absolute gem in Geneva, close to the airport and international organizations. I would have loved to stay longer as the hosts made our stay unforgettable in their kindness and support. Breakfast was delicious, beds were too comfortable, garden and view are magnificent!

Room Tip: Our rooms, Cherry Suite and Suite Royal, are highly recommended!
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank trip_to_Geneve
Reviewed 14 February 2013

Marc and Roger have created a little gem. Albeit not in downtown, the free bus is so close, travelling through beautiful parts of the city for 10 minutes before landing us right downtown, or 3 stops in other direction at the airport. The old charm of this family home has been retained so well while adding modern bathrooms and kitchen. All so clean and welcoming. The breakfasts kept us going for hours, with the fresh bread and home made preserves. And the restaurants within walking distance were terrific - food and service. Both of our hosts went out of their way to ensure we lacked nothing. We were 7, including 3 boys, with the top floor to ourselves. Was perfect! They showed us the new suite they had just finished renovating - an absolute gem. Merci beaucoup, Marc et Roger, c'était merveilleux! I recommend it with flying colours.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Elise225
Reviewed 8 February 2013

I have been traveling to Geneva for the last 9 years and staying in the cold impersonal comfort of hotels. But the last 2 years have been fantastic and there are 2 wonderful people whom I would like to thank, Marc & Roger.
They are extremely thoughtful and make you feel completely at home from the moment you arrive at the doorstep.
Their rooms are well appointed, comfortable & with a view, small details like a sewing kit are provided for. Walking into a warm room after a long hard day of work and waking up to natural light, with the smell of bread waffling up the stairs, is what I call bliss.
The well equipped kitchenette take a huge burden off eating out. The breakfast is simple and healthy with a wide range of jams, yogurt etc to choose from.
I will be back soon, but this time not alone, will certainly be staying in the cherry suite with my daughter.
Would certainly recommend Wonderlandscape to friends & family traveling to Geneva.

Room Tip: Most certainly the Cherry Room
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
4  Thank Deepa_13
Reviewed 26 November 2012

I really enjoy staying here - the B&B is very close to the airport and I chose it because I was looking for somewhere that wasn't a corporate chain hotel for the visits I have to make to Switzerland on business. The house is a beautiful old Swiss chalet (at least, to my English eyes) and the rooms are decorated in a clean, modern style. Owners Marc and Roger are lovely, very pleasant people and helpful.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business