Family run hotel/ inn, small and quiet. Very nice location, surrounded by pine trees, away from the noisy main street. Although not new, rooms are clean, large (> 20 sqm) and well equipped (AC, TV, fridge, balcony). No safe deposit box. We’ve been here several times, is a special place, where you really feel relaxed and where you can enjoy your holiday. The owners are very friendly and in time you are transforming yourself from tourist into a friend. The price/ quality for the rooms is good, the location is close to Piraeus port (aprox 1h) and Athens airport (aprox 2-2.5h).
A great day starts with breakfast served by Angelica under pine trees. Then the beach awaits you (5 minutes walk); you can choose a sandy beach and clear, shallow water or deep blue water and rocks.
There are a lot of good places to eat, drink and enjoy holiday. Our specials are Nikos Galaris tavern on the beach, Pita Tom’s souvlaki/ grill and Obsession bar on the main street. But there are many others waiting to be discovered.
Before going to bed, you can relax in the hotel’s garden or you can go on the hotel’s roof to look at the stars and listen the wind in the pine tree. During hot summer night a cold beer helps you relaxing.
A few words of advice:
• Have a strong mosquito repellant
• Local ATM sometimes runs out of money. The alternative is to go on main island town, Aegina town, where are several banks and ATM’s
• Do not go if no. of stars the hotel have means more for you then people, nature, traditions and culture. You’ll not find 5* hotel, but a very nice charming one
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Delfini Hotel enjoys a quiet and picturesque location in the island Aegina, in the wonderful resort of Agia Marina, surrounded by pine trees, just a few minutes walk from the beach and the main street. Conveniently located near the port, the hotel offers comfortable and spacious rooms with twin beds, balconies and private facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, HostelWorld and Priceline so you can book your Delfini Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Delfini Hotel Aegina/Agia Marina, Greece