“Best hostel in Agia Marina!”
Review of Hotel Rachel

Hotel Rachel
Ranked #3 of 28 Hotels in Agia Marina
Reviewed 19 May 2011

We came to Aegina in the off-season so the town was a bit empty but Hotel Rachel was completely booked! The sibling co-owners are so friendly it's like staying with family. Location is perfect, there is a 50ft sand path to the beach directly out the back door of the hotel and amazing ocean-view restaurants just down the street. Extremely safe and welcoming, and you cannot beat the prices! Definitely recommended

• Stayed: May 2011
3  Thank Mufinmouse
There are newer reviews for Hotel Rachel

Reviewed 15 May 2011

Great hotel with very nice owners Giannis and Maria who made us feel really welcome!
I traveled with my sister en we are glad that we find this hotel. Good service and tastefull food and drinks, escpecially the frappés. The rooms are comfortable and the location of the hotel is perfect near the beach and bars and restautant. We hope to come back soon!

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with friends
4  Thank astrid000
Reviewed 11 May 2011

The price was amazing but overall we were really dissapointed.I don't really understand all these excellent reviews because the truth is that the quality of services was really really poor.I cannot agree more with one reviewer saying that you can hear everything people say or do from the next room. If you need quiet to get some sleep this hotel is DEFINITELY inappropriate.I doubt that the walls are made from real concrete. The bathroom was small and the sinks were dirty and rusty. The main door stuck to the floor, the balcony window didnt have a locker the bed was quite uncomfortable. What bothered me the most is that there is no interest from the hosts to make the place seem more welcoming and cozy.Breakfast was okay with low quality products and filter coffee over 2 days old. I think that what matters the most is the quality services of a hotel and not the extreme friendliness.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple
6  Thank jindale
Reviewed 10 May 2011

Very kind and helpful staff, perfect location and good breakfast.

• Stayed: May 2011
3  Thank AnnaG_teborg
Reviewed 23 April 2011

I am a travel agent and I did decide to go to Greece to go to Agia Marina for a couple of days , so booked this lovely Rachel Hotel, and I amso happy about about I did, because Really was amazing, Maria and John are very very helpfull and nice, They make fell always like in my own home and with my family.
About the hotel, all I can say is was a wonderful choice, because you get more than what you pay, really !!!! I will love to come back again and again, and of course I would recomend it for sure, you never are going to make a mistake choosing this wonderful place to stay.
Thank you so much Dearest Maria and John you made my stay Wonderful !!!!!
Amanda Domao
Mexico city
Munira Tours & Travel
General Director.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled solo
3  Thank Amanda1964
Reviewed 17 April 2011

If you are looking for a place where you can relax and feel really comfortable this is the place.
I took my mum there to celebrate her 60´s old birthday and she was absolutely happy, the owners make her feel great and they even gave her a present!
The rooms are very nice with a wonderful view of the see and the beach is just right down the stairs.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank VanVan1983
Reviewed 8 April 2011

I have been in this hotel many times since 2008 and always my stay there is excellent. John and Maria are very friendly and always try to help with anything you need. The hotel is very clean, central located and steps away from the beautiful beach. I like also very much the delicious excellent buffet breakfast and I really enjoyed. Also Maria has a shop next door and help me to choose many nice things in good prices! Thank you very much John and Maria, I can't wait to come back again!!!!

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
#1 of 1 in Vagia
Hotel Liberty 1
Hotel Liberty 1
#19 of 28 in Agia Marina

Been to Hotel Rachel? Share your experiences!