“The best place to stay in Greece”

Costantonia Holiday Apartments
Costantonia Holiday Apartments
Ranked #22 of 30 Hotels in Agia Marina
Lillestrom, Norway
“The best place to stay in Greece”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 March 2011

We have visited Aegina and other places in Greece many times,and enjoyed it very much.We have been taken good care of everywhere we hav been,but no one can make you feel more welcome, then Nicos and his mother does at CostAntonia.We have stayed here two summers for 20+ days,and have never had a better time.With his great sense of humour ,Nicos makes every morning joyful.Both Nicos,Antonia and Roula does everything to make your holiday the best ever. His a great chef ,and makes lots of
greek dishes at the barbecue.We are going back in 2011 too.

• Stayed July 2010, travelled with family
3 Thank nilserik

Solo
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 September 2009

Had a great time in Aegina, loved staying at CostaAntonia,
place is freindly made us feel very welcome.
Good value for money, very very clean..see you next year!

• Stayed July 2009, travelled with family
1 Thank Sista09
Loughborough
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 August 2009

we arrived in Agia Marina after 2 nights in Athens.
this was the first time we had come to a Greek Island without a package holiday.
the Alexandros Ferry docks at Agia Marina, and straight away, i could feel my body and mind smiling inside.
5 mins walk from the port, we was greeted by Nikos and his Mother, and a much needed glass of ice cold water :)

the room was typical quaint Greek Accomodation, which we have now come to expect on our travels. The Air Con was a must (and free!)

On leaving or coming back to the Hotel we was always greeted with a Friendly smile, and occasionally we would have a drink in the bar (Nikos makes FREDOCCINO's from Heaven) and get into conversation with the locals.

The Dining/Bar area is very clean, and very welcoming with a large TV Screen.
We never used the Pool as we would find ourselves on the beach as its our preference, but it did look nice and once again welcoming.

The hotel is situated 1 minute from the main street, and three minutes to the beach.

Agia Marina for us was perfect in almost every way, the beach is very Family friendly, as the sea is approx knee - waist high for 100 metres. Also there was a lifeguard on watch.

We would position ourselves on the sunbeds near the small beach bar, which as all of the town was cheap.

There is a great selection of bars and resturants in the town, and very well priced compared to the bigger islands, and Athens ( i suppose with the island being mostly Greek holiday makers) our favourite location was the beach bars, with litterally the tables and chairs on the sand :) drinking wine at €3 a jug, watching day turning into night.

We also took a Quad Bike on rental for one day (€25) and toured the island, including Aegina Town, the beaches in Marthonas and Banio Banio, and the Temple of Afia, the amazing Monastry of Nichalos.

I would certainly return to Aegina, and would definetly stay at Costantonia again.

Thanks for a great holiday to all on Aegina.

• Stayed August 2009, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Drive4it
Montreal, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 August 2008

We stayed at Costantonia Apartments for 4 nights end of June 2008 going into July (myself, my husband and 2 kids aged 8 & 13 yrs).

It is a wonderful place on a wonderful little island. Nikos and his family do all they can to make your stay extremely pleasant. He makes the best Freddoccino)!!

We had 2 adjoining rooms. One for hubby and I and one for the kids. One of the rooms even had a little kitchenette. We only used the fridge to keep some drinks and some lunch meat for sandwiches. Otherwise, we always ate out at one of the many quint restaurants.

Its a short 5 minute walk to the beach and about 30 minutes by taxi to Aegina.

**swimming pool was wonderful and provided some shade from the glaring HOT sun!! You can sit in the restaurant sip on a freddoccino all the while being able to keep on eye on the kids.
Having been to Greece many times when I was a youngster, I was glad to share this wonderful country with my kids who truly enjoyed themselves.

Costantonia Apartments is not the Ritz but your not paying The Ritz prices either. Its simple, basic, clean accomodations which is what you want on vacation.

Thanks so much Niko!!

Maria

• Liked — Clean accomodations
  • Disliked — Everything was good!
  • Stayed June 2008, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank rxlexie2003
Norway
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 August 2006

For the 4. time in the last 5 years my family and I stayed at Hotel Costantonia, for our holiday. One year I had the holiday home in Norway - it was a bad year! I simply call Nikos or send him an e-mail, he write and speaks english much better than me! He gives me information about everything I ask for. How to get to Aghia Marina from the airport, or whatever questions I have. I can allways get in contact with him, by e-mail or phone. The hotel have big rooms with aircondition, Tv and good beds, a bit small toilet with shower, and a balcony with ok space for two adults where we can see the morning sun. During the day I can make some worksout in the gym. Treadmill, step machine, cycle and equipments enough to all the body. (You can see me work out in one of the photos from his gym, my wife do the step machine). After the training I can relax in the small pool or jacuzzi outside the restaurant. Do I need a cold soft drink, beer, drink or something to eat, I get it anytime. In the evening at 10 pm there are a family movie on the screens in the restaurant. many people come and watch, have a snack or a dinner or simply a drink. Its a great hospitality, good atmosphere and very relaxing at Hotel Costantonia. Its someone there to help all time, mostly Nikos, if not, his sister are there, or the lovely mother of the house, only speaking greek! Nikos and his family do the best they can, for making your stay to the moment in your life!!!
I love the place, and so do my wife and the kids, 8 and 10 years. I recomend Hotel Costantonia, by all my heart!!! ... enjoy your stay there, I do.. very very much! Thank you!!!

• Liked — Hospitality
  • Disliked — discos
  • Tips/Secrets — relaxing atmosphere
  • Stayed July 2006, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2 Thank Runy
Roskilde
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 July 2006

I just returned from CostAntonia, and I loved it. The balconys where spacious and the beds were really nice. Nikos, the owner were friendly, funny and helpful.

The location couldn't be better and there's is a funny movie or so, on big screen every night. You will never get bored.

I would most definetly return to this cosy hotel!

2 Thank RazzyRazzy
#23 of 30 in Agia Marina
Ta Tria Adelfia
Ta Tria Adelfia
#12 of 30 in Agia Marina

Been to Costantonia Holiday Apartments? Share your experiences!