“Disappointed”

Price range: US$8 - US$23
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I was disappointed at this little place that could be a real gem. Food was fine, but ordered a glass of white wine that was not cold and was not fresh at all. I actually think it was "off" and was grossed out by it. My partner ordered a beer and it was not cold either. A chilled glass, with a warm beer does not = cold beer. Huge disappointment when you are going out for a drink and that happens. The owner really asks a lot of questions and almost made us feel bad for what we ordered, like it wasn't enough, sorry, but all we wanted was a snack. Felt like she brushed us off after that. Too bad, could be a sweet place.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Great service, great food, small town ambiance. The food is consistently good and the staff and owner are always happy to see you!

Reviewed 9 June 2018

First time visit here.
Eclectic decor featuring pews for seating!
My wife had Portobello Wrap and Basil Tomato Soup which she loved.
I had Beer Battered 2Pc Fish and Chips that were FANTASTIC! One of the best I have ever had.
Service is slow but worth the wait as it seems very fresh and well prepared and just made.
We will be back!

1  Thank TangoForFun
Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

We arrived around 230 for a late lunch with the family. All the food was amazing reasonably priced for such high quality. There was a great selection of healthier and comfort food alternatives. I loved the carrot ginger soup but it had a strong ginger flavoured. Members of my party who don’t like ginger did not like it, but liked their tomato bacon soup.

Reviewed 27 July 2017

When I entered this restaurant, I was surprised to see church pews as seats. (It did impress me.) I tried a chicken wrap, and it was very good. And I also enjoyed the calm aura of the place.

1  Thank Giannifox