“Great quality”

Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Gibraltar
“Great quality”
Reviewed 5 July 2014

Been there 3 or 4 times now, every time the food is tasty and the service is great. It's definitely worth a visit.

• Visited July 2014

Belize City, Belize
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome food”
Reviewed 2 July 2014 via mobile

Had a dinner with friends after a round of golf
Great curry and ambiance
Red, green and pad tai
Highly recommended
Anything we tired was great

Sotogrande, Spain
“Upset tummy ,resin unknown?L?”
Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

Since I am the only one not to give a full 5 Stars , I have revisited and the food was good,lots of character ,taste,couldn't complain ,except my tummy was really upset I barely made it home without a very unpleasant incident .I will return as I can't be certain if It was fom this meal or not.Next time I arrive I must ask if they use MSG which is common in Asian food.So now what to rate this very good restaurant.i want to give it th full 5 stars but for reasons obvious I won 't .4 stars and I hope I haven't put anyone off coming as it it good and price more reaonable than most in this area ,Give it a try.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Des L
Sout London
“All is well on the Costa del Sol”
Reviewed 14 June 2014

We live in Spain for 5 months of the year and have been searching for a qood thai or indian restaurant for many months. Now we have found it. The tastes were amazing, lots of ginger, lemon grass, heat, sweetness. We had the pad thai which was perfect and the chicken larb which because the Spanish damp down their spices we expected it to be slightly bland the complete opposite was true it was amazing. We live in London the rest of the year so we expect a lot as we get a lot of choices but this was as good and we are definately going back there again. Well done Si Siam

• Visited June 2014
La Linea de la Concepcion, Spain
“Authentic Thai with fantastic service”
Reviewed 6 June 2014

We've both travelled extensively in Thailand and have to say the food at Si Siam is the best Thai food we've experienced outside of Thailand!
The Pad Thai was out of this world, the spring rolls and corn cakes were so fresh and flavoursome and the Panang curry was so delicious we were literally scraping every last drop of the sauce from our plates.
The waiters gave not only service with a smile but such a fantastic level of attention to detail in our table arrangements and drinks that is hard to find nowadays.
Finally the staff were very knowledgeable and accommodating in making vegetarian options and said they're launching a vegetarian menu and cocktails list soon so we will sure to be back in the near future!
PS Book a table, they're quite rightly already very popular.

• Visited June 2014