“Recommended”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 15 August 2014

We have been there several times with children and without children, always a nice evening.
Food is very good, reasonable price; service friendly but kitchen very slow.

1  Thank MOI J

Reviewed 2 August 2014

I had to wait a long month since my last review of this restaurant.At the time of my last review of Si Siam I was the only visitor not to give the restaurant a full 5 star rating.I liked the restaurant but just couldn't bring myself to give it the full 5 stars,Since that last review I have been back twice.The outside Garden Is lovely and lends a lot of atmosphere.The food is good ,very good.When I ordered the spicy soup and found it very spicy ,I asked for the waiter to add a little coconut milk to make it milder.The owner came over and told me he would make a fresh bowl of soup ,to my taste.We spoke at length about how they source the ingredients ,attention to detail and how M S G is Never used .I was greatly impressed.Our meal was very ,very excellent.I am so pleased I can now give them a full Stars without hesitation.Well Done! it a smart owner that continues to twick the operation and make the customers comfort paramount. I am now a Believer!

Reviewed 30 July 2014

I booked here for 6 people with my baby, we waited for our food for almost 1hour and 30 minutes when it came they forgot our pad thai we waited for another 35 minutes the food its not bad, but if you want to wait this is your place!

3  Thank bambisofia
Reviewed 28 July 2014

Took my family here based on the reviews. A back street location in the back of a villa. Not a top rated restaurant. Cacha is a great experience.

Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

I often plan to review a restaurant when I enjoy the food this much, in fact this restaurant deserves a review so much I am still sat at my table.
Having travelled to Thailand several times, I can honestly say it is the best Thai food I've had away from Thailand.
We ordered the beef massaman- wow is all I can say- amazing taste and the meat melts in your mouth.
The owner is very friendly and makes you feel very welcome.
If you are in Sotogrande do yourself a favour and visit this place.