1,008 results
All reviews senza hotel housekeeping lady swimming pool was clean a lot of food choices beautiful hotel pool bar room with sea view pay lira bus stop busy hotel honest opinion rude russians meal times reception desk nice holiday bad reviews bed sheets
Reviewed 18 September 2018 via mobile

Me and my friends visited this hotel for a week all inclusive, after paying quite a lot for it we had high expectations for a 5*, we arrived no details about the hotel were given no itinery no welcome nothing we got to the room no welcome pack either. The wiring is off the electics didnt work well and our shower trickled like rain, this took 3 days to fix as no one speaks English the reception would say yes yes technitian coming and no one would come. Now the main point of why I did not enjoy this hotel is the beyond vile food honestly my stomach churned just thinking i had to eat there put me off food, regrated horrible bland meat for lunches and dinner the deserts were appaling as well, breakfast no fresh fruit no TOAST!!! No where near what you would expect from a 5* I wouldnt even give it a 3. Spent most of my money buying food outside the hotel and Taxis to get food or go hungry. Let me add do not think you will be getting Wifi either because you have to pay for it. The only good thing was it was clean and very nice looking. The pools were great and the beach was nice. Let me end by saying this hotel is not for English people. Horrible experience fully wasted our money would not reccomend you can find much nicer hotels for cheaper.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank sama12018
Reviewed 13 September 2018 via mobile

I would not recommend this hotel and the reason for this opinion is because:
1.Even though it’s a 5 star hotel and I was there with a all inclusive package, WiFi it’s not free. After you pay 2 Euros /day you have a very poor connection, can’t use it for anything.
2.Staff it’s rude and their English is very very poor.
3.Towels haven’t been changed every day, I had to go to reception and make a fuss about it and only then , they bothered to send someone to change them.
4.Food it’s basically the same menu every day and 80% of it are salads.You are not allowed to serve yourself with some products like: chicken on grill, beef on grill...there is a cook or chef(whatever) that it’s going to offer you the piece he desire and everyone it’s forming a long quee and some are even pushing ( very rude). I had to develop a argument to make him understand I cannot accept to eat what he dumped on my plate and I want to have the option to choose. I was looked like a intruder after that, but to be honest I’ve started not to care about it. I will eat what I want, not what you want Mr Chef! They advertised a la carte restaurants, inside the resort,where you can have dinner upon appointment. Well, suck on it, once you are there, you are allowed to make 1 reservation/week only, always 24 H ahead and wait confirmation if there’s any place available. So get ready to indulge yourself once a week.....it won’t happen.
5.What can you enjoy at the bar? A very poor quality draft beer, mixed with plenty of water and some wine no better than the cheapest option possible on this planet. For refreshments and coffee, they offer you some antic juice dispensers and the quality of the 3 options: Apple, Peach and Orange it’s below any quality standards. The coffee machine it’s horrible. It’s instant coffee and the average mix is 90 %water, 5 % milk , 5 % coffee. Conclusion: Terrible!
There’s no superior drinks. When I asked for a mojito, the answer I got was : Niet Mojito! So basically the only free beverage worth consuming it’s the water. If you desire a natural fresh beverage, you can have it after you pay extra 2-3£ for it.
6.The cleanliness of the room and bathroom can definitely be improved, there are marks of previous guests everywhere.
Conclusion:
From the advertised photos of the place, attractions everything it’s ok. The hotel itself it’s huge and very nicely decorated. There are 3 pools with entertainment activities, bar on the beach until 16:00 pm where you can enjoy the same water and low quality beer but that’s just about it. A illustration of a great place to be and relax. In reality, after my experience, I would never ever go back there !
This is a personal opinion based on a 7 days stay on the premises. So if you don’t mind all the above mentioned, you’re going to enjoy the hotel.

Reviewed 12 September 2018 via mobile

Staff very helpful nice rooms if your British not for you on 7th day met first English speaking other guest don’t like queing push in front don’t wait turn even had one of our drinks we ordered just picked up and walked away with it same with food push in fill plates then leave on table don’t eat and nothing left for others especially the fruit also lack of information we asked for map of area don’t have any also lots of smokers if you don’t like smoking not for you

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank AlanB3047
Reviewed 7 September 2018 via mobile

Huge place so you need to half day to remember where is everything and what's the time of different bars, clubs, entertainment... Very attractive for families with kids as you get access to mini club, play ground, kids disco and water slides. 6 swiming pools give you a big choice what to do every day. Food is ok , quite big range but a bit drab. Staff is friendly and helpful. Big minuses: 1. language - only on reception they speak English and not everyone, 2. never before in 5 stars hotel I had to pay for Wi-Fi, 2 euros per day and it's horribly slow, 3. people are allowed to smoke everywhere even on the next table when we had breakfast, 4. beach is quite dirty and full of rubbish. We had great family time but next time we will look for something more intimate.

Date of stay: August 2018
1  Thank edytas626
Cemile K, Halkla İlişkiler Müdürü at Vikingen Infinity Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to write a review. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay. Our staff speak a range of languages, including English, however all at different levels. Moreover, , all our staff do their best to give the best possible service and cater to all our guests needs.

Many thanks

Reviewed 5 September 2018 via mobile

Good place the resort is very big and has lots of good things only bad thing is that the wifi is not free uou have to pay 2 euros a day and uts not even strong other than that its clean and has variety of foods and entertainments

Trip type: Travelled with family
Cemile K, Halkla İlişkiler Müdürü at Vikingen Infinity Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to write a review. We are delighted you enjoyed your stay and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Many thanks