This was the first and last time I will be going to the Stowey Arms, had a fish and chip lunch (Friday 21st November) almost inedible and very expensive for a pub lunch only one other cusomer in the bar.The New Inn Alphington is much better quality at half the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stowey Arms is under New Managent. Lunch & Dinner now being served from Tuesday to Sunday. All our meat is supplied locally from "Lake Haven Butchers" and cooked on site we do not buy in any frozen food so if your in a hurry please bare this in mind. If your tired after dinner and do not wish to drive home you may want to stay overnight? then why not book one of our quality en-suite rooms at a working mans price And when you awake enjoy a cooked breakfast and go home happy and relaxed. Enjoy ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers and LateRooms so you can book your The Stowey Arms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Stowey Arms Hotel Exminster
- The Stowey Arms Exminster, Devon