We've been to the hotel on a number of occasions. Rarely do you find a hotel with chic decor and still a traditional twist. The staff were great and the accommodation really is great and a must for people looking for relaxation. The standard of the rooms were superb. The lounge and the bar were comfortable, the grounds really super. The terrace is well thought out. Food was good and it was nice to eat and watch the guys in the kitchen at the same time. Would be great to have a bit of really fine dining but overall the experience was just what we had expected it would be. Well done!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Please note we do not reply to any comments posted. Please contact us directly if you wish to discuss your experience further. A superb joint venture between Milsom Hotels and Hills Group.The bistro restaurant has everything you would expect, inventive food alongside classics such as the delightful fish and chips, a buzzing but relaxed atmosphere and wonderful service from a friendly and professional team. Although you cannot book at Kesgrave Hall it is open all day! So you can arrive when you choose.The 'stay' part of eat, drink, stay (our milsoms mantra!) Could not be any more enjoyable. The Principal suites, whilst lavish and grand, are competitively priced and all bedrooms are beautifully designed and fully equipped with the very latest TVs and MP3 players. The bathroom products are lovely too! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Milsoms Kesgrave Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Milsom`s Kesgrave Hall Hotel Kesgrave
- Milsoms Hotel Kesgrave
- Milsoms Kesgrave Hall Ipswich