I was introduced to Kesgrave Hall by my good lady. We would meet for coffee in the large drawing room, which looks out onto the beautifully-kept grounds. The staff and service are excellent.
We were pleasantly surprised by the food in the restaurant.
It has now become a regular haunt for a romantic dinner, even though it is not always convenient for either of us to get there.
We enjoyed it so much that we finally booked to stay. Things got even better when we were upgraded to Room 1, which was a wonderful suite.
Great location, great building, great grounds, great food and the staff could not do enough for us.
Thoroughly enjoyed our stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Please note we do not reply to any comments posted. Please contact us directly if you wish to discuss your experience further. A superb joint venture between Milsom Hotels and Hills Group.The bistro restaurant has everything you would expect, inventive food alongside classics such as the delightful fish and chips, a buzzing but relaxed atmosphere and wonderful service from a friendly and professional team. Although you cannot book at Kesgrave Hall it is open all day! So you can arrive when you choose.The 'stay' part of eat, drink, stay (our milsoms mantra!) Could not be any more enjoyable. The Principal suites, whilst lavish and grand, are competitively priced and all bedrooms are beautifully designed and fully equipped with the very latest TVs and MP3 players. The bathroom products are lovely too! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Ebookers and LateRooms so you can book your Milsoms Kesgrave Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Milsom`s Kesgrave Hall Hotel Kesgrave
- Milsoms Hotel Kesgrave
- Milsoms Kesgrave Hall Ipswich