I have been traveling and working in Ipswich for over 3 years now but none of the local hotels seem to fit the bill for various reasons. A work colleague mentioned Milsons Kesgrave Hall and since then i have never looked back. Well presented clean and tidy rooms very quiet, excellent food at reasionable prices and the staff while very friendly also very professional making it a home from home.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Please note we do not reply to any comments posted. Please contact us directly if you wish to discuss your experience further. A superb joint venture between Milsom Hotels and Hills Group.The bistro restaurant has everything you would expect, inventive food alongside classics such as the delightful fish and chips, a buzzing but relaxed atmosphere and wonderful service from a friendly and professional team. Although you cannot book at Kesgrave Hall it is open all day! So you can arrive when you choose.The 'stay' part of eat, drink, stay (our milsoms mantra!) Could not be any more enjoyable. The Principal suites, whilst lavish and grand, are competitively priced and all bedrooms are beautifully designed and fully equipped with the very latest TVs and MP3 players. The bathroom products are lovely too! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Milsoms Kesgrave Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Milsom`s Kesgrave Hall Hotel Kesgrave
- Milsoms Hotel Kesgrave
- Milsoms Kesgrave Hall Ipswich