Expensive but worth it for a few days away.do not expect the service and food etc that you might get in other similar priced establishments but still worthwhile.I gained the impression that they changed it from a hotel to an Inn which means they can cut down on the staff and other services,Inns do not require star ratings. For all that is worth a visit.The first time I visited it was called a hotel,now an Inn, the difference was noticeable.Male waiting staff were casually dressed wearing jeans.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in the heart of one of the most picturesque Cotswold villages, The Slaughters Country Inn offers the authentic charm of a traditional village inn; exceptional food made with the best local produce, a fine selection of local ales, roaring log fires to warm the winter months and a stunning terrace for when the sun shines. The Slaughters Country Inn is the perfect location for a country break where wellies, walks and unwinding are the order of the day. The friendly and relaxed bar welcomes guests with sofas, rustic touches and shelves lined with books and board games and the Inn’s 25 guestrooms and six charming cottages are all designed to reflect the property’s unique character, blending the traditional features of the oldest part of the house with contemporary design. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your The Slaughters Country Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Washbourne Court Hotel Lower Slaughter
- Washbourne Court Lower Slaughter