Expensive but worth it for a few days away.do not expect the service and food etc that you might get in other similar priced establishments but still worthwhile.I gained the impression that they changed it from a hotel to an Inn which means they can cut down on the staff and other services,Inns do not require star ratings. For all that is worth a visit.The first time I visited it was called a hotel,now an Inn, the difference was noticeable.Male waiting staff were casually dressed wearing jeans.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you are in search of peace, tranquility and the epitome of English country life you need look no further than The Slaughters Country Inn (formally Washbourne Court Hotel). Situated in an area of outstanding natural beauty in all seasons. A truly magnificent 17th century Inn standing in four acres of grounds alongside the River Eye in the centre of Lower Slaughter, one of the most beautiful and unspoiled villages in the Cotswolds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS and Cancelon so you can book your The Slaughters Country Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Washbourne Court Hotel Lower Slaughter
- Washbourne Court Lower Slaughter