We decided to go to the Cotswolds and sheer luck we booked the Slaughters. From the moment we stepped inside we were greeted by friendly and helpful staff. The restaurant was lovely, food excellent waiting on staff absolutely lovely in fact everyone we met was extremely polite helpful and friendly. The room and bathroom was clean and well appointed with double aspect view of the grounds. The only thing I would say is a plug nearer a dressing table for the hair dryer and maybe some lovely fluffy dressing gowns would have made our stay even better. I would recommend this country hotel to everyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in the heart of one of the most picturesque Cotswold villages, The Slaughters Country Inn offers the authentic charm of a traditional village inn; exceptional food made with the best local produce, a fine selection of local ales, roaring log fires to warm the winter months and a stunning terrace for when the sun shines. The Slaughters Country Inn is the perfect location for a country break where wellies, walks and unwinding are the order of the day. The friendly and relaxed bar welcomes guests with sofas, rustic touches and shelves lined with books and board games and the Inn’s 25 guestrooms and six charming cottages are all designed to reflect the property’s unique character, blending the traditional features of the oldest part of the house with contemporary design. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Ebookers so you can book your The Slaughters Country Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Washbourne Court Hotel Lower Slaughter
- Washbourne Court Lower Slaughter