We stayed at this lovely hotel for a 65th birthday treat for my husband.It was a Secret Escapes deal,on arrival we were met by very friendly reception staff,who booked us in then showed us to Cotton Hall, the room we had requested.What a great room,clean,light+airy,a huge very comfortable bed,we could have been at a Alistair Sawday property!
We ate in the hotel,as we got a complimentary glass of bubbly,it was busy but the staff were very quick + efficient. After dinner,we retired to a room with a cosy log fire,to finish our bottle of wine.
Breakfast the next morning was excellent,we thouroughly enjoyed the "Slaughter" experience and hope to return in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in the heart of one of the most picturesque Cotswold villages, The Slaughters Country Inn offers the authentic charm of a traditional village inn; exceptional food made with the best local produce, a fine selection of local ales, roaring log fires to warm the winter months and a stunning terrace for when the sun shines. The Slaughters Country Inn is the perfect location for a country break where wellies, walks and unwinding are the order of the day. The friendly and relaxed bar welcomes guests with sofas, rustic touches and shelves lined with books and board games and the Inn’s 25 guestrooms and six charming cottages are all designed to reflect the property’s unique character, blending the traditional features of the oldest part of the house with contemporary design. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Odigeo, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Slaughters Country Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Washbourne Court Hotel Lower Slaughter
- Washbourne Court Lower Slaughter