We stayed here over the weekend whilst racing in Cheltenham. The hotel is ideally located and easy to get to. Close to all the " racing " pubs and set in the most beautiful village in the Cotswolds.
We were so pleased with our "suite" having booked a double bedroom we did not expect a separate lounge. ! The rooms were spotless and had every little extra we could have wished for. The breakfast was hot, tasty and plenty of choice. Service was very quick and the staff were very, very pleasant, nothing was too much trouble for them.
We usually self-cater when we visit the races, but I very much doubt after our stay here we will be doing that again. Cannot wait until our next stay !!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you are in search of peace, tranquility and the epitome of English country life you need look no further than The Slaughters Country Inn (formally Washbourne Court Hotel). Situated in an area of outstanding natural beauty in all seasons. A truly magnificent 17th century Inn standing in four acres of grounds alongside the River Eye in the centre of Lower Slaughter, one of the most beautiful and unspoiled villages in the Cotswolds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS and Cancelon so you can book your The Slaughters Country Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Washbourne Court Hotel Lower Slaughter
- Washbourne Court Lower Slaughter