My wife and i set out from Sedgley near Wolverhampton, drove to Evesham, then Broadway, Stow on wold, Morton in Marsh, then Bourton on Water, stopping in each place , and finally to our hotel in lower slaughter. Very friendly on checking in and showing us to our room, a beautiful room, and bathroon, with all facilities,, so after relaxing, a bath, then to the bar, and then the restraunt, an excellent meal with wine and the staff very friendly and efficient.a comfortable nite followed by a full english breakfast set us up for the day. The hotel was warm and cosy . O departing we walked to the local mill before heading for Cheltenham for some retail therapy before heading home after two lovely days.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you are in search of peace, tranquility and the epitome of English country life you need look no further than The Slaughters Country Inn (formally Washbourne Court Hotel). Situated in an area of outstanding natural beauty in all seasons. A truly magnificent 17th century hotel standing in four acres of grounds alongside the River Eye in the centre of Lower Slaughter, one of the most beautiful and unspoiled villages in the Cotswolds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your The Slaughters Country Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Washbourne Court Hotel Lower Slaughter
- Washbourne Court Lower Slaughter