Stayed here for our first wedding anniversary as a treat and so pleased we did. We were greeted warmly on our arrival and shown to our room. Room was very nice and bathroom gorgeous with roll top bath. The bed was one of the most comfortable beds I have slept in!
We ate in the restaurant that evening. Food was very nice and the staff were extremely attentive.
Breakfast was lovely. OK the cooked breakfast wasn't on the large side, but it was more than enough as pastries, fruit, cereal etc were all available too. It was delicious.
Would definitely recommend the hotel and the area is beautiful too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in the heart of one of the most picturesque Cotswold villages, The Slaughters Country Inn offers the authentic charm of a traditional village inn; exceptional food made with the best local produce, a fine selection of local ales, roaring log fires to warm the winter months and a stunning terrace for when the sun shines. The Slaughters Country Inn is the perfect location for a country break where wellies, walks and unwinding are the order of the day. The friendly and relaxed bar welcomes guests with sofas, rustic touches and shelves lined with books and board games and the Inn’s 25 guestrooms and six charming cottages are all designed to reflect the property’s unique character, blending the traditional features of the oldest part of the house with contemporary design. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon and Agoda so you can book your The Slaughters Country Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Washbourne Court Hotel Lower Slaughter
- Washbourne Court Lower Slaughter