The Inn has beautiful grounds right next to the river and there are walking paths close by. The room I had was large and comfy. However, my daughter and granddaughter had a room over the bar which turned out to be too noisy for my granddaughter to sleep. They left the room on the first night and moved in with me. My only complaint is that they charged us for that room anyway for that night. They did cancel our reservation for the next night for that room. The staff were very young, especially at the restaurant and bar.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in the heart of one of the most picturesque Cotswold villages, The Slaughters Country Inn offers the authentic charm of a traditional village inn; exceptional food made with the best local produce, a fine selection of local ales, roaring log fires to warm the winter months and a stunning terrace for when the sun shines. The Slaughters Country Inn is the perfect location for a country break where wellies, walks and unwinding are the order of the day. The friendly and relaxed bar welcomes guests with sofas, rustic touches and shelves lined with books and board games and the Inn’s 25 guestrooms and six charming cottages are all designed to reflect the property’s unique character, blending the traditional features of the oldest part of the house with contemporary design. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your The Slaughters Country Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Washbourne Court Hotel Lower Slaughter
- Washbourne Court Lower Slaughter