Spent two nights here and had dinner in the hotel on both nights! Service and food was second to none, the 7 course tasting menu reminded me of a meal at Le Manoir! Staff can't do enough for you only minor gripe would be the rather quiet atmosphere in the lounge areas you had to whisper, and a poor tv signal, but that's it! Would recommend to any couple looking for 1st class food, service, setting and what seemed an hourly turn down service!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in one of England’s prettiest villages, The Slaughters Manor House is a beautiful 17th Century manor house which combines contemporary interiors with country charm, attentive service and one of the most acclaimed restaurants in the Cotswolds. Spring 2016 saw the entire ground floor renovated to restore the character of the building, exposing and emphasising architectural details contrasted with a modern, vibrant interior design. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Slaughters Manor House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lower Slaughter Manor Hotel Lower Slaughter
- Hotel Lower Slaughter
- Manor Hotel Lower Slaughter
- Lower Manor Slaughter