I Booked this hotel at the last min through Mr & Mrs Smith hotels after deciding that I'd like to stay in the Cotswold's with my girlfriend as it was her birthday. Upon arrival I was taken with how impressive the building looks in it's beautiful grounds. The Staff were excellent and very attentive and we were given an upgrade to the superb Charlotte room overlooking the garden and fields at the rear of the hotel. The room was very large, lovely bathroom (separate shower) which in it's self was bigger than some hotel rooms I have paid for!
We decided to go into Stow which is a £10 taxi journey away for dinner which was equally delightful.
Breakfast was very nice and my over all opinion is I would definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in one of England’s prettiest villages, The Slaughters Manor House is a beautiful 17th Century manor house which combines contemporary interiors with country charm, attentive service and one of the most acclaimed restaurants in the Cotswolds. Spring 2016 saw the entire ground floor renovated to restore the character of the building, exposing and emphasising architectural details contrasted with a modern, vibrant interior design. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with MrandMrsSmith, Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Slaughters Manor House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lower Slaughter Manor Hotel Lower Slaughter
- Hotel Lower Slaughter
- Manor Hotel Lower Slaughter
- Lower Manor Slaughter