For our wedding anniversary, our daughters booked a champagne afternoon tea at Lower Slaughter Manor.
From start to finish the experience was brilliant!
The actual afternoon tea was all that one would hope for and the staff were very helpful and friendly.
The setting is very classy, and everything about the Manor exudes class!
Finished off with a walk around Lower Slaughter which is a beautiful and typical Cotswold setting.
A truly memorable afternoon!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lower Slaughter Manor is a stunning 16th Century Manor House, a luxurious 19 bedroom hotel located in the heart of the picture postcard village of Lower Slaughter in the Cotswolds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Slaughters Manor House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lower Slaughter Manor Hotel Lower Slaughter
- Hotel Lower Slaughter
- Manor Hotel Lower Slaughter
- Lower Manor Slaughter