Lower Slaughter Manor, quintessential England. Beautiful and relaxing surroundings with friendly staff set in a post card picture village in the Cotswolds. However the real highlight for us was the food. We had no idea when we booked that the restaurant was run by such a creative and talented chef . Excellent food served by a very efficient waitress. A wonderful stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in one of England’s prettiest villages, The Slaughters Manor House is a beautiful 17th Century manor house which combines contemporary interiors with country charm, attentive service and one of the most acclaimed restaurants in the Cotswolds. Spring 2016 saw the entire ground floor renovated to restore the character of the building, exposing and emphasising architectural details contrasted with a modern, vibrant interior design. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with MrandMrsSmith, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Slaughters Manor House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lower Slaughter Manor Hotel Lower Slaughter
- Hotel Lower Slaughter
- Manor Hotel Lower Slaughter
- Lower Manor Slaughter