My husband and I spent a couple of days here during April to celebrate our 25th Wedding Anniversary and it could not have been more perfect. Upon arrival we were warmly greeted and shown to our room , we had received a complimentary room upgrade which made our celebration even more special, amazing views in a light airy room and we loved the little touches , including the sherry!! The afternoon tea was superb, too many cakes and not enough sandwich but that is the case with all afternoon teas.. but it was lovely nonetheless .The breakfast was served in the main dining room by very attentive staff where nothing it seems is a problem and the same applied to dinner with ever efficient waiting staff , great food and our compliments to the amazing chef! The hotel has real charm and the wonderful staff make it a special place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lower Slaughter Manor is a stunning 16th Century Manor House, a luxurious 19 bedroom hotel located in the heart of the picture postcard village of Lower Slaughter in the Cotswolds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your The Slaughters Manor House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lower Slaughter Manor Hotel Lower Slaughter
- Hotel Lower Slaughter
- Manor Hotel Lower Slaughter
- Lower Manor Slaughter