We stayed at the Lower Slaughter Manor house for 2 nights over Easter and thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The building, grounds and suite we stayed in were beautiful. On arrival our room was upgraded to a gorgeous suite which availed us stunning views over the grounds. We decided to eat at the manor's restaurant both nights which was a culinary delight. The staff were also very helpful and knowledgeable about the area and their food and wine recommendations.
The manor house is a brilliant base if you would enjoy walking. We went for a picturesque 3.5 hour walk to a nearby pub and back which for both of us was memorable. As it was Easter we were spoilt with lots of Easter delights in our room. We highly recommend the Manor house and would definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lower Slaughter Manor is a stunning 16th Century Manor House, a luxurious 19 bedroom hotel located in the heart of the picture postcard village of Lower Slaughter in the Cotswolds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Slaughters Manor House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lower Slaughter Manor Hotel Lower Slaughter
- Hotel Lower Slaughter
- Manor Hotel Lower Slaughter
- Lower Manor Slaughter