Absolutely lovely if you're trying to capture the essence of the Cotswolds. You can cross the street to a tiny village (for a quick walk) or go into another inn of equal quality just across the very quiet street. Rooms are fabulous, baths updated and huge, dining outdoors appears just FAKE it's so tranquil. Food was delicious and plentiful.
When checking in, always ask for renovated rooms wherever you are. We saw the rooms (at request - did not stay though) dined there and sat outside in pure luxury. Just what you think heaven may be like.
Will absolutely stay here upon next pass through.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lower Slaughter Manor is a stunning 16th Century Manor House, a luxurious 19 bedroom hotel located in the heart of the picture postcard village of Lower Slaughter in the Cotswolds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Slaughters Manor House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lower Slaughter Manor Hotel Lower Slaughter
- Hotel Lower Slaughter
- Manor Hotel Lower Slaughter
- Lower Manor Slaughter