“Hall Farm B & B”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Royston
Hall Farm Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Royston
Reviewed 1 September 2014

Had a lovely stay very clean,very welcoming,great breakfast.

Highly recommend.Comfortable bed nice room very peaceful.
Left our car at local pub after a party one of the owners family
gave us a lift to pick it up .

Room Tip: The Stable
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
There are newer reviews for Hall Farm Bed & Breakfast

Reviewed 17 June 2014

Very quiet bed-and-breakfast on the edge of the small village. Great big bed, and excellent breakfast. There's a pub in the village but I didn't see any other places to eat. At £60 it isn't the cheapest but I really like it. Free Wi-Fi that is quite fast, and easy safe parking

• Stayed: June 2014
3  Thank JinnyJones1982232a
Reviewed 30 May 2014

A very welcoming and comfortable place to stay. Beautiful breakfast, friendly and caring hostess.
Highly recommended .
The bed was very comfortable and the room well supplied with fresh towels and toiletries.

Room Tip: Good wheelchair accessible room
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
3  Thank Goodfoodlover644362
Reviewed 13 April 2014

One of the best B&Bs I have stayed in. A lovely Georgian house, comfortable beds, great breakfast and very peaceful. The owner [Mrs Wiseman] was most welcoming. Two good pubs close by, and very convenient for Cambridge.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank JohnThompson2014
Reviewed 16 March 2014

We stayed in the annex for a few nights while visiting the Cambridge area. The owner is wonderful and very friendly - and very easy to deal with. The bed was comfortable, the area is very quiet and the room was ample in size. We would go back again if we stay in the Cambridge/ Royston area.

There are a number of good local pubs - so be prepared to eat well.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank doug8888
Reviewed 13 October 2013

A fantastic, large, self contained room on the ground floor and fully accessible.

As I was staying 5 nights with my dog I wanted somewhere which offered self catering facilities for the evening.

A microwave, fridge, kettle, toaster and a full complement of cutlery, glassware and crockery meant that I could prepare simple meals to my taste and refrigerate the meat for my dog.

Fresh milk was left in the fridge.

The bed was extremely comfortable, a TV/DVD player was provided (along with DVDs) plus free Wifi. An iron and ironing board was also available for pressing engagements and the views were lovely.

The bathroom is designed with full access in mind and the shower was powerful and hot. Toiletries were available and of good quality.

Having my "own front door" meant that privacy was afforded and I felt I had more freedom to come and go.

Jean provided SUPERB breakfast facilities with freshly made scrambled eggs, bacon, toast as well as variety of cereals, beverages etc.

A lovely place to stay and, should I be in this area again, I would book without any hesitation.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank CamilleWiltshire
Reviewed 30 September 2013

21 days in England. 1 Hotel, 4 B&Bs, three farm stays. And this was the best absolutely!!!!! Others were good but this one excelled in every way. Jean was the nicest person you would ever want to meet. The room was outstanding. It was in the old part of the house when people were shorter and door ways were lower, so watch your head. The bathroom was as big as our last B&B room! And the shower was great and there was even a tub. Breakfast was cooked to order, very nicely served, and excellent. If we ever get back to England, we WILL stop here again! And the price was very good. Just can't say enough good about it. Words fail me.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank clh93111
Also consider these accommodations in or near Royston
Duxford Lodge
Travelodge Cambridge Fourwentways
Sheene Mill
Sheene Mill
#1 of 1 in Melbourn

Been to Hall Farm Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!