“Excellent Accommodation close to town centre.”

Magnolia House Bed and Breakfast
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Royston
Magnolia House Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Royston
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Excellent Accommodation close to town centre.”
Reviewed 18 December 2013

I stayed a week and used two rooms. I was most comfortable in both rooms, the second being larger and en suite. The weather was quite cold during my visit in first week of Dec 2013 but both rooms were cosy and warm. Sue was a welcoming hostess and offers an array of breakfast foods or you may serve yourself if you prefer. Everything was perfect for my visit and I would happily seek to stay there if needing to return to Royston.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled solo

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Winchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 17 October 2013

I generally only review on TA if my experience is really good or really bad. Thankfully this is the former. Me and my better half stayed for 1 Sat night and Sue went out of her way to make us feel welcome. We stayed in the family room, which was comfortable (although perhaps lacking a mirror for the ladies) and had everything you would expect. Great value for money and Sue was a great host, very friendly and made a surprise cooked breakfast when we needed it the next morning. Always good to see fresh coffee served as well. Couldn't recommend highly enough.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 October 2013 via mobile

Stayed here during my cycle from London to Skegness. Sue was very welcoming and courteous. She helped store my bike safely away and promptly showed me to my room. This was clean, spacious and came with a shared bathroom. Slept well. Woke up to a big and yummy breakfast. Overall I enjoyed my stay and would recommend this B&B to others.

• Stayed October 2013
Reviewed 16 November 2012

My husband and I along with my three sisters and brother stayed a week at this great B & B attending a family event. Sue the owner was delightful, efficient and most accommodating. The facilities are clean, comfortable and perfect for a short term stay. Try the Magnolia House if you are looking for a place to stay in Royston.

Stayed November 2012, travelled with family
Bristol, United Kingdom
Reviewed 1 November 2012

After spending the day dressed as zombies in the cold we arrived at Marigold House B&B in desperate need of warmth and comfort. Sue couldnt have been a better host. The B&B is lovely and just like a home from home. Comfortable beds, well equiped, and the cooked breakfast we had in the morning was just what we needed. I thoroughly recommend if you're ever visiting Royston.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled with friends
jersey
Reviewed 21 October 2012 via mobile

I stayed here for three nights and have to say it was like being at home . Sue can not do enough for you . The rooms are very clean , the bed was really comfortable and the room was big . Kettle, tea , coffee, biscuits and TV. Breakfast is great . I would definitely stay there again . Great location . Just a short walk to the Royston centre. Sue is so happy and helpful and makes it a pleasure to stay there.

• Stayed October 2012
Arborfield, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed 18 July 2012

I recently had to stay over in Royston on the way back from the Ely folk festival. The owner was only too happy to arrange early check-in so that I could arrive back late after the festival. The single room was clean and comfortable as was the rest of the bnb. Nothing was too much trouble and the owner was very friendly.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Royston
Days Inn Stevenage North
Templars Hotel and Carvery
Orchard House
Orchard House
#5 of 11 in Royston

Been to Magnolia House Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!