“Warm and welcoming”

Magnolia House Bed and Breakfast
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Royston
Magnolia House Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Royston
Sark, United Kingdom
“Warm and welcoming”
Reviewed 12 May 2014

Our family had three nights at the Magnolia.Just a short drive from Cambridge.This lovely little guest house,with a marvelous family room with on-suite facilities, was just spot on! Sue and Ben were so helpful and welcoming.The full English breakfast will set you up for the day,its a must if you are visiting this area.

Room Tip: Book early
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Reviewed 30 April 2014 via mobile

Stayed in a few b&b's in Royston and this one is by far the best!

Staff were really friendly and made you feel at home. The owners were on holiday when we stayed but whoever they had left in charge was so nice, couldn't do enough for us!

Really relaxing stay! Comfy clean and cosy beds, en-suite bathroom was clean, couldn't fault it at all! Will definitely be returning soon.

Stayed April 2014
Rossendale, United Kingdom
Reviewed 23 April 2014

I stayed here for 3 days when I was researching family history in Royston in 2013. I could park outside the house, the room was spacious, the beds very clean and comfortable, with a nice view of a garden and the breakfast very good and the cost was reasonable. The lady who runs this establishment is very nice and friendly. What more could one want?

• Stayed May 2013, travelled solo
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 21 March 2014

I really liked this B&B, the owner Sue was very welcoming and she let us check in early as we had to get to a wedding.

The whole property is really clean and modern. We stayed in the family room and it is huge! There was plenty of room for four people and the double bed was really comfortable so we slept very well.

The breakfast in the morning was very nice including an impressively comprehensive cereal collection, lots of different teas, fruit, yoghurts and bacon sandwiches! I would highly recommend Magnolia House B&B.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Shropshire UK
Reviewed 26 January 2014

Sue, the landlady, could not have been more welcoming or helpful. I had the family room to myself with a newly re-furbished en-suite shower room. A lovely breakfast on both mornings to set me up for the day. I will be back later this week and probably again later in the year. Scored lower on sleep but that was more because I don't sleep well wherever I am!

It doesn't seem to appear on some of the main hotel/B&B search sites which is a shame. I only discovered it from my son purchasing the house next door!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled solo
Birmingham, United Kingdom
Reviewed 18 December 2013

I stayed a week and used two rooms. I was most comfortable in both rooms, the second being larger and en suite. The weather was quite cold during my visit in first week of Dec 2013 but both rooms were cosy and warm. Sue was a welcoming hostess and offers an array of breakfast foods or you may serve yourself if you prefer. Everything was perfect for my visit and I would happily seek to stay there if needing to return to Royston.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled solo
Winchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 17 October 2013

I generally only review on TA if my experience is really good or really bad. Thankfully this is the former. Me and my better half stayed for 1 Sat night and Sue went out of her way to make us feel welcome. We stayed in the family room, which was comfortable (although perhaps lacking a mirror for the ladies) and had everything you would expect. Great value for money and Sue was a great host, very friendly and made a surprise cooked breakfast when we needed it the next morning. Always good to see fresh coffee served as well. Couldn't recommend highly enough.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Royston
Days Inn Stevenage North
#1 of 4 in Baldock
Orchard House
Orchard House
#4 of 11 in Royston

Been to Magnolia House Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!