“Surprice”
Review of JOKER

JOKER
Ranked #2 of 12 Restaurants in Nerezine
Cuisines: Barbecue
Description: A small but cousy family run business. Very good atmosphere in the middle of an old village. Great Adriatic fish on grill and house wine. Excellent price / performance.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I visit this family restaurant woth my wife and it was best deal what we made at holydays. Surprice was for me foi gras in menu. Wow . So delicious foi gras i didnot eat ever. The owner is lover of this . Its explain everyrhing . Also calamari amd occtopus carpacio is perfect. I highly recomend.

1  Thank fillipess

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

Nice place, warm atmosphere, very friendly staff, great food. You should try freshly cought Adriatic fish, the appetizers are also delicious. We will surely return.

Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

The first time I am writing a report diring sittinf in the restaurant. But, there is some energy, warm hospitality and great food. I am not writing this for persons where great means at least one michelin star. It is more than this. Dont know what thwy are doing in the kitchen. But what is coming on the table is delucious. Better to stop here. Maybee I am to enthusiastic about this place. But this is so far from plastic fantastic restaurants. Its sumple and good.

Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

After looking for restaurant for our last evening on Losinj we choose Jocker because of good reviews on Trip adviser.
Jocker is small restaurant with soul I would say. It’s different then others restaurants that we visited during our stay here on Losinj. It’s this feeling like being in good known place “home”.
Staff is kind and super fast. They have fresh fish which you can also see before you order it. Wee took octopus carpaccio and fish pate for starter. Both was delicious and definitely worth to try it.
For main course we ordered fish plate on which was fish, fright calamari and scampi with cooked potato.
All was good especially fish and scampi. On end you will get home made travarica it’s strong and good.
I will give only 4 points because calamari could be better I don’t know what but it could be flour that give taste to calamari or oil. But still all good and mnjami.
Price was in comparison to other restaurants maybe a bit high but still ok.
Definitely worth to so a stop here.

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

Every month I came 3 or 4 times and always is excelent. Very good food and perfect service. I like here see food always fresh and tasty.