“Lovely”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

Love everything about this place. Lovely food lovely wine lovely athmosphere. The only complaint and it's small is it's slightly over price but considering I don't get out often I really don't mind.

2  Thank darlingraymond
There are newer reviews for The Spire restaurant

Reviewed 1 July 2014

Had been looking forward to trying this restaurant as a friend had recommended it. I can honestly say it was the best meal out I have had in a long time. All the starters sampled were delicious. The steaks were cooked to perfection. Lovely decor and comfortable seats. Service was excellent too. So much choice on the menu I am already planning my next visit. The only negatives were that I wasn't overly keen on the dessert choices and it it was a little bit quiet in the restaurant. Would have loved to see a more exciting dessert menu with creme brulee or chocolate fondant etc. The Eton mess was delicious but the only one I fancied on the menu. Overall a delicious meal and great service, will definitely be back.

Reviewed 26 June 2014 via mobile

What a brilliant night. I had my dinner here for my birthday. Food was amazing Nice's meal I've had in so long. My steak was cooked to perfection and the house white wine was wonderful. Got my dessert wit a candle and all d staff sang happy birthday was brilliant. The staff were so great so friendly and polite couldn't have asked for a better night. Thanks to everyone at the spire ill be back soon.

Reviewed 24 May 2014

I recently visited the spire restaurant for a family members birthday and I was delighted with the experience. I eat out quite regularly and always order steak and the steak here would take some beating. My daughter got the chocolate brownie dessert and thought it was amazing. I found the staff every friendly and the service quick. They definitely helped make the day. I will return soon keep up the good work.

Aogan D, Owner at The Spire restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2014

Dear Seanreilly33,

Thank you for posting your review. We are delighted that we were able to provide you with an enjoyable birthday celebration.

Kind Regards,

Karen & Aogan

Reviewed 22 May 2014

Decided to try The Spire last Sunday and I have to say we were not disappointed. When we arrived the restaurant was very busy. There seemed to be a party upstairs and downstairs was full. We were greeted by a very friendly girl and brought to our table. Even though the place was very busy we were really well looked after throughout our meal. The food was delicious and the kids menu was very good (not just the run of the mill sausages & nuggets). We were well stocked up with toys and dvds for the kids but it was good to see that they had toys laid out for the kids on a table in the corner. We will be back.

2  Thank John K

Dear John K,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We are delighted that you enjoyed your visit to theSpire. Our Sunday Lunch has become very popular and it is great to read this feedback.

Regards,