This hotel very close to the rocks of Meteora! Great rooms with a very nice king size bed. Breakfast very good with typical Greek things. The Greek yogurt is simply the best. The owner even picked us up when we couldn't find the place..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pyrgos Adrachti is set in one of the highest points of the village Kastraki in a quiet amphitheatric complex with a backyard view to the Meteora rocks. From any window or balcony of the hotel our visitors get the chance to view these gigantic rocks, green forests of pine trees as well as almond and walnut trees that have the most unbelievable scent/aroma during the Spring season. All rooms have an essence of wood and rock that co-exists with the surrounding environments and exceptional view to the Meteora rocks, while every room is differently decorated in a special style to accommodate. These romantic spaces are fully equipped with up-to-date facilities and luxuries, such as en-suite facilities, central heating, phone, fridge, air conditioning and access to the Internet. Parking facilities are also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Pyrgos Adrachti reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pyrgos Adrachti Hotel Kastraki
- Pyrgos Adrachti Kalambaka