“Great restaurant with quiet and amazing view in the back”
Review of Taverna Kosmiki

Taverna Kosmiki
Ranked #10 of 19 Restaurants in Kastraki
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed 14 August 2017

We spent 3 days in Meteora and ended up eating here 2 nights in a row. The food was great. I strongly recommend eating here rather that going to the larger town on the other side of the hills. We ate in the larger town the first night and it was your typical tourist place, mediocre food at high prices.

Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

This was our favorite restaurant in Kostraki. The ambiance can't be beat with a direct view of the beautiful Meteora cliffs. The Domaldes were the best we've ever had! Excellent Greek food!

1  Thank frankie644
Reviewed 26 July 2016

We were there on a very busy night with only one waiter outside, so the service was very slow but the food was great and the view was perfect. Its a true family restuarant and we really enjoyed the small town feel.

Reviewed 20 June 2016 via mobile

We walked though the restaurant to the back patio, which has a great view. We were told to sit at any table. It was early afternoon and nobody else was there. The lady working there basically ignored us for about 30 minutes before finally coming over to take our drink order. It was a bit weird. I'm not sure why she waited. We had a hard time communicating, so maybe that was the issue? Once she finally took our order, the food was good to average. She was not very attentive and it took quite a while to get her attention for the check at the end of the meal. There are many places in town with much more prompt and friendly service, with really great food, so I would not get too excited about this one.

Reviewed 24 January 2016 via mobile

I'm so glad that I read these reviews before we stopped in to this wonderful Taverna on Christmas Eve. We might have overlooked the place since it was attached to lodging, and I've not found them to be the best eateries, but I was so glad we went.
Excellent service and even better meatballs and rice...seriously how they pack the rice with so much flavor is beyond my understanding!
The meatballs were the best I've ever had. And my husband quite enjoyed his meal too.
To be given Christmas cookies and fruit for free to end our meal was beyond expectation.
I wish we had gone back again! This was our best meal of our trip in Greece.