“A perfect weekend”
Review of Brook Farm B&B

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Ormskirk
Brook Farm B&B
Ranked #6 of 11 Ormskirk B&B and Inns
Reviewed 20 February 2014

Lorraine and Marty were just perfect hosts. Thought and detail has been put into every aspect of their B&B at Brook Farm. The rooms are perfectly furnished and our bed was so comfortable I slept right through.
Marty and Lorraine were completely kind and were so welcoming to my daughter who came over before we went out for dinner. Marty recommended a great restaurant, The Blue Mallard and we had a lovely night out.
At 9am Sunday we went down for breakfast and enjoyed a healthy cooked breakfast made with quality ingredients and enjoyed the rest of our stay. Thank you Marty and Lorraine for a fantastic weekend xx

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 4 February 2014

There are a few things that make the difference to an over night stop, a great bed, cleanliness and a hot shower. At Brook Farm, you get more. Lorraine and Marty care that your stay is also welcoming, and they are work hard to ensure that your needs are met. Working at Edge Hill University, I have stayed here on a number of occasions and I wouldn't want to go anywhere else.

Room Tip: They're all comfortable and beautiful!
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 February 2014

Stayed at Brook Farm B&B on 28th and 29th January. Lorraine and Martin were wonderful
hosts, they made us extremely welcome. Martin lent us his satnav when we went out to
dinner. The bedrooms were very beautifully decorated and very comfortable. The break-
fasts were amazing. If we are in this area again we would love to return. Thank you both
very much. Monique would like to thank you too.

Room Tip: We stayed in the turquoise room on the first floor lovely views of the countryside.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 January 2014

I am from Montreal, Canada and was in Ormskirk for a 2-week workshop at Edgehill University. I had a wonderful stay at Brook Farms. Lorraine and Marty were excellent hosts. They were very welcoming and accommodating. The room I stayed in was beautifully decorated and well-kept everyday. I had a view of green pastures with cute, fuzzy sheep. Best of all they were kind enough to shuttle me to and from the airport and Edgehill university at a very reasonable cost. I also really appreciated their sensitivity to my dietary restrictions. I highly recommend Brook Farms B&B for your next stay in the Ormskirk area. Enjoy your stay!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 January 2014

So welcoming...lovely surroundings with thoughtful touches. Great breakfast! Very comfortable bed room- tastefully decorated. Fabulous hosts who went out if their way to be helpful ..even offered to pick us up from the station. We will be back!

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed 15 December 2013 via mobile

We stayed here in October, after reading glowing reviews. We were not disappointed. The moment we arrived we were made to feel most welcome (particularly by Molly who seemed unable to wag her tail without wagging her entire bottom, very sweet). The house is stunning and decorated very tastefully. It has a warm and cosy atmosphere and is impeccably clean. I admit that I'm fussy when it comes to *clean and tidy* and always concerned when staying somewhere new. No problem here.

The reason for our stay was not so cheerful, as we had a funeral to attend. The owners provided a comforting environment, without being intrusive. Martin drove us to Liverpool to the wake after we dropped our car back. Unbelievably kind. Louise does an amazing fry-up. I don't usually have a large breakfast, but got jealous when I decided to skip the previous day.

Above and beyond great service. We'll definitely be staying again, and will be recommending to friends and family to do the same.

Stayed: October 2013
Reviewed 11 December 2013

This has to be the best B&B we have ever stayed in! Thank you to Lorraine and Martin for all of the running around and of course for your generosity and hospitality.

The welcome was fantastic - a big pot of coffee (great after a long train journey). Our room was so comfy and very homely. We enjoyed the little visits from Molly (a beautiful little dog) who liked her tummy tickled! Well what can we say - home from home and we feel we have made friends as well as finding the best B7B. Thank you. We will be back!.

Room Tip: The whole place is just amazing!
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ormskirk
Best Western Plus Lancashire Manor Hotel
Birches Brow Boutique Guestrooms
Briars Hall Country House Hotel
The Farm Burscough
The Farm Burscough
#2 of 3 in Burscough
Premier Inn Southport (Ormskirk) Hotel
Innkeeper's Lodge Ormskirk, Aughton

Been to Brook Farm B&B? Share your experiences!