“The Best Around”

Wan's
Ranked #60 of 139 Restaurants in Ormskirk
“The Best Around”
Reviewed 7 February 2014

Been getting food from here for years. Even moved out of the are, however I still drive back to get food from Wan's!

Cantonese Steak is my favourite dish. I have it a lot. But the whole menu is delicious. Believe me I've tried most of it!

Nancy is great too!

Give this place a try, you won't regret it!

• Visited February 2014

“Takeaway”
Reviewed 16 January 2014

I love Wans, the Chinese takeaways are excellent.We have been going to Wans for 27 years. Nancy and her hubby are lovely people they treat you like your one of the family.Oodon noodle beef black bean is my all time favourite .Yummy!!!!

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Pat M
Preston, United Kingdom
“Been great for years”
Reviewed 24 December 2013 via mobile

We've been going to Wans for takeaways for many years and its food has stayed consistent and lovely. The curry from here is thick and tasty and one of the best I've had. Nancy is really friendly and always welcoming.

Liverpool, United Kingdom
“A reliable takeaway with friendly staff”
Reviewed 13 December 2013

Lovely people who run it, always a reliable tasty takeaway and not too pricey. The lady behind the counter always remembers us!

Visited December 2013