“Laughed so hard!”
Review of Farmageddon

Farmageddon
Ranked #1 of 5 Fun & Games in Ormskirk
Reviewed 11 January 2014

I can't recommend this enough.
We got the queue jump tickets this time. Would definitely do this again next time too. No waiting in the rain and the cold. We had time to mingle with the many "artists" and have photos taken.
They try to change it up every year. This time was no exception. I took my husband for the first time, he laughed all the way around the site. My friend on the other hand screamed her way around, even leaving her other half behind!
Really fun night. Wrap up warm though and wear sensible boots/shoes. Remember this is a farm by day ;-)

2  Thank 270Suzyq

Reviewed 24 November 2013

Me and four of my friends went to farmageddon on the opening night and it was one of the scariest experiences of my life but also one of the best! Everyone of the three houses was amazing- each with its own theme and actors. The monsters there include zombies, evil clowns, evil farmers, mental asylum patients and many more. Other good things about it include the ticket prices are reasonable, there is plenty of photo opportunities and the waiting lines are not that big. All in all a great halloween night, and defiantly worth a visit!

Reviewed 12 November 2013 via mobile

Me and 3 of my friends went to farmageddon in november... it was great, very scary at times, clowns and chaindaw guy was awful lol. Defo worth a visit and paying the extra money to fast track as ques were very long. We all fast tracked and it was money well spent. Big thumbs up

1  Thank Laura M
Reviewed 4 November 2013

Visited here on the best night...Halloween. We decided not to go with a fast track as we did last year....big mistake. The queues were really bad, although we went at the same time and same day as last year when they were not that long. The videos were better than nothing but by the time we had seen them about 6 times we were expecting to be scared. The mazes were pretty much the same as last year so we didn't find them scary as we knew what to expect. Although the actors were very good it could have been so much more. The rock dancers made me feel as though I was at a lap dancing club, all a little bit uncomfortable and somewhat sexist although the girls were pretty.
We will not be going next year as we a bit disappointed . Alton towers scare fester Thorpe park I think.

Reviewed 26 October 2013

Good attraction for the scaredy cats... Jumped out my skin when I first walked in.. I'm not easily scared, my friend who squealed all the way through the barns got the "zombies" scaring her more.. Was a good night.. Well worth a visit.