Trewythen Hotel
US$65
US$110
US$94
  • Restaurant
Glen Usk Hotel(Llandrindod Wells)
US$88
US$178
US$170
Plas Dolguog Hotel(Machynlleth)
Gregynog Hall(Newtown)
All reviewsfour poster bedunicorn hotelsister hotelthe ownermiddle of townspacious roomreception areanice hotelpleasant staymy boyfriendbreakfastweddingkeystelevisionfurniture
Reviewed 27 October 2013

Arrived , booked in and in the room within 5 min's , Tastefully decorated with nice furniture and a lovely comfortable 4 poster bed . Double room VERY spacious with two lovely big sash windows . Large bathroom with a real nice shower . Stayed just the one night and breakfast in the morning was spot on , no complaints at all .

Room Tip: Our room was overlooking the main street , still quiet , no issues
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jonnydontsurf
Reviewed 25 October 2013

I stayed here on business and what a lovely hotel it was. Room was modern, clean and felt upmarket and the bathroom was fitted with a power shower and again was decorated to a high standard. Staff were very helpful and breakfast good as well.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 September 2013

Stayed for two nights whilst competing the Hafren Rally. Very clean and comfortable, BIG breakfast, great host, reasonably priced and as a bonus a secure cctv compound for the motor cycles and trailer at no extra cost. Highly recommended! Will be back next year.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank Andy896
Reviewed 8 September 2013

Extremely clean in fact spotless. Airy room and very quiet. Right in the middle of town which is a great location within this quaint little town. Gorgeous breakfast in the morning with copious amounts of coffee. Would highly recommend to families/ couples and singles.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank llinwyn
Reviewed 6 September 2013

Stayed overnight. First of all, this isn't really a hotel more of a luxury b&b.
It is situated in the middle of town. I arrived mid week and in and outside of the hotel it was nice and quiet.
My double bedded room was large, and spotless. Very comfortable bed, nice sized television. The bathroom and shower were immaculate. It had been a hot day so I was very thankful of the large fan provided in the room. Everything worked as it should of.
Behind the hotel were some parking places specifically for the hotel which meant I was able to keep my motorcycle off the road. The proprietor told me that there was a secure storage place for my bike if I felt I needed it.
I did not have the full breakfast so I cannot comment on that.
The two members of staff I met were very friendly.
Overall, an excellent 'hotel.' I cannot fault it and would definitely stay again. I came away thinking "wouldn't it be great if all b&b's were like this one." Many thanks, Trewythen.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo