“Amazing Sunday dinner”
Review of The Clock Works

The Clock Works
Price range: US$7 - US$25
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I had the turkey roast, last Sunday and it was one of the best Sunday lunches I have had in a long time. Great staff and price.Will definatly visit again soon and recommend to friends and family.

Date of visit: November 2018
ChristopherT2646, General Manager at The Clock Works, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to review our business, we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Really like going here !! In fact we go at least twice a week good value for money and good quality food!! Staff very friendly and polit service is exalent, never had any issues!!!

Date of visit: November 2018

Thank you very much for your review on our business. I will pass these comments onto the team. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We visit at least twice a week most weeks. Excellent customer service demonstrated by all staff. Friendly and helpfull. Food is always to a high standard. Good value for money.

Date of visit: November 2018

Thank you for your kind review, I will pass these comments onto the team whom will be pleased that their hard work is being noticed. Thank you.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

For a brand new venue I found it atrocious. I ordered a 12oz Rib eye steak Blue, C/W: Can't do blue, Me: as rare as you can do it, it arrived well done also orders a portion of mushrooms received one open cup mushroom approx.35mm across. My son ordered 10oz Gammon it was very small I would estimate at most 6oz. Grandaughter had beef lasagne very dry. On complaining about my steak I was given the choice of a free pint or wait for another steak, if choosing a steak I would have to wait a possible thirty minute by which time the rest of the family would have finished there meals. On paying the bill I was told that it was upto the Chef wether he could do a blue steak or not. When I visit My son again I Will Not Be visiting this establishment again.

2  Thank James P

We are sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your experience with us. We will pass these comments onto the team and re-train where necessary. Thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed 6 November 2018

My dad and I as well as my niece and her friend, have been here 3 times so far. The best meal was the 2nd one where we had a chicken meal where we could choose the type of chicken, the sauce, and the extras from a pick-as-you-go menu, but that didn't seem to be around the last time we went.

THAT chicken meal was heaven, but without it the last time we went we had lasagne which was OK but hardly up to that standard

Date of visit: October 2018
ChristopherT2646, General Manager at The Clock Works, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2018

Thank you for your review. We are glad you enjoyed the chicken meal you had with us. Next time you come in, ask a member of the team about the dish and they should be able to help you. Thanks again.